Laxmi Niwas Palace is located within Lallgarh Palace Complex at Bikaner. Laxmi Niwas Palace is restored to its pristine glory and this have most intricate carvings not only in the hotel lobby and corridors but also in the rooms.
● 42 palacial rooms with lush green lawns and a gigantic principal - the clock tower.
● Two luxurious categories of rooms are available, suits and deluxe.
● All rooms are air conditioned and have attaches separate dressing rooms to the bathrooms, bathtubs, hot and cold water, direct dial telephone, colored T. V, Refrigerator and 24 hours satellite entertainment.
● Royal Welcome with Aarti, Tika Cermony and garlanding.
● Welcome drink on arrival.
● 20 Cars, 10 Buses Parking.
● STD / ISD.
● Round the clock Room Service.
Sightseeing at Bikaner
● Lallgarh Palace
● Junagarh Fort
● Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
Excursions from Bikaner
● Shri Kolayat Temple
● Karnimata Temple (Deshnoke) - 33 kms
● Gajner Wild Life Sanctuary - 10 kms
● Devi Kund Sagar - 8 kms
● Kalibangam - 5 kms
Location : Delhi - 494 Km, Jaipur - 330 Km, Ajmer - 280 Km, Jaisalmer - 320 Km, Jodhpur - 250 Km, Shekhavati region - 250 kms approx.