Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace at Jodhpur is one of the largest and grandest private residences in the world. The palace was built by 3000 artisans worked over 14 years. The palace consumed one million square feet of the finest marble.
However Umaid Bhawan is best experienced than described. Umaid Bhawan dominates Jodhpur Panorama and a visit to Jodhpur is incomplete without a stay at the Palace.
Ever since its opening In 1977, Umaid Bhawan has remained one of the top heritage hotels in India and the very best in Jodhpur.
Facilities at Umaid Bhawan Palace comprise :
● A choice of 98 air-conditioned rooms and suites
● Telephone with direct dialling facility in every room
● Television in every room with satellite channels
● 24-hour room service
● Money exchange
● Travel counter
● Doctor and beautician on call
● Laundry and dry cleaning service
● TV lounge
● Shopping arcade
● Palace museum, library
● Golf and riding (on request)
● Private auditorium/home theatre
● Health club, indoor swimming pool
● Sports facilities
● Billiards, tennis, squash
● Modern conference facilities